Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship

Content:


    • Literal:
      • Joanne Rodriguez and I did mentorship at The Bunny Bunch Burrow.
    • Interpretive:
      • The most important thing that I gained form this experience, is that in the future, i want to help shelters, because everybody needs the help, and support. From my topic I have learn that maybe I don't want to study to be a vet. From this experience I have gained how to be a responsible pet owner and how little things can affect your pet.  I have gained how to care for the bunnies. 
    • Applied:
      • What I have done, to answer my essential question is, that i took care of the animals. I cleaned their habitat, it is necessary to have a cleaned area where they can't catch any diseases.  Throughout the year my mentorship has helped me answer my essential question because my mentor has guide me, and with one her interviews I had answer, where that answer is also my best answer. During my mentorship, I have details or real life examples, where I helped out the animals. For example, I has observed how my mentor gave meds to the bunnies, during that process she was telling why it is important and how it is done. I have help animals by observing them, if i seen anything odd, I have told them and it turns out to be that the bunny was sick. And they have rescue missions and where they rescue them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment