Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 14: Independent Component 1

Content:

 This picture  show where the veggies are located.

 These two pictures on top, is me cleaning the rabbits cages.
 This was the firs time I cleaned the guinea pigs cage out. Also about tree pigs have babies and they are focus to get them spay or neutered so the supply wont multiply and other guinea pigs have the chance to find a home. 
 This is a picture of rats. I didn't know they can be pets. They were taken in because they had no where to go and then Joanne say that they called a lady that I believe is on charged of rats being alright.




 


 These bunnies are in the office, the bunnies only go to the office when they are sick and that's when Joanne gives them there Meds.














These pictures are adoptions forms, this gave me an idea for a possible answer to my essential questions. Also I have observed how Joanne manages the adoptions and I like the fact that she goes over the form with the customer because she wants to know if the pet is going to a good home and that they can provide things to the pet.
  • Applied 
    • My Independent Component helped me understand my topic better but it also provide me examples to talk about it during my lesson 2 presentation. It helped me have evidence on how No- kill shelters treat or provide the animals but also when animal gets really sick they immediately take care of the animal and then taken to the vet. It helped my defined more parts on the background that I didn't even know. Also with this experience I can use this towards my final presentation. The research that I have done that talks about the backgrounds of the different kinds of shelters and No kill shelters told the truth like I can say that yes No-kill does not euthanized adoptable animals and yes other shelters do euthanized animals when they don't have enough space. Like all the things that I have read about No kill shelters are true because I talk about it with my mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment