Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

Content:

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
  • For, my independent component 2, I plan on doing extra mentorship. Also plan to visit different kinds of shelter, just to see around and talk to the workers to tell me if it is a god animal shelters, so like pretty much like minis interview.  .
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
  • How I plan to show evidence on my independent component is by taking pictures on what I do during my day of volunteering. I also plan to have a sheet when I sign up and take picture on that so it can show I do go through those days.
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
  • Since I been volunteering with bunnies, I want to see how an animal shelter does it differently, like be more involved with dogs and cats. With the research that I have done, I have learned a lot about dogs and cats, and I think it is important to experience  it in person.
4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment