Thursday, August 15, 2013

Blog 2: Summer Mentorship Component

Literal

1. Mentorship Log
2. Caroline or Joanne (909) 626-3946
3. ( Need to Know)
  • Where do mostly all the bunnies came from, are they a banded or abused?
  • Are the chinchillas and guinea pigs abused too?
  • If there abused is it the child fought for not knowing how to take care of them?
  • How many warnings do the bunnies do till they bit someone?
  • Do bunnies get sick or guinea pigs or the chinchilla?
  • What kind of shots do they get?
  • How often do they get treats?
  • Over feeding them with veggies do they get sick?
  • What are some other problems  that the animals have?
Interpretive

4.The most important thing that I gained from this experience is that there is adoptions for bunnies, chinchillas and guinea pigs and how there looking for a home with lots of care and love. Also that some of these animals are banded or even abused and they care of them until recovered and then the animals would wait for an adoptions. This is very important because out there in the world are other animals like dogs and cats waiting to be adopted, and I didn't think there was a problem with bunnies, chinchillas and guinea pigs, so I learned something new.

Applied

5. I wanted to help out with dogs but I was having problems looking for a place, until I ask Ortega for help. She send me some places and there I saw a link called Bunny Bunch so I was like I didn't know that the bunnies needed help too. So I decided to checked it out and gave a shot and I liked it. I wanted my topic to be about animals because I loved animals and I want to help them out. I want to be a vet because your helping other living beings. I wanted to be with dogs but I had to be 18 years old but I'm not so I try out the bunny burrow because I knew there were animals and I just want to help other different creatures out. I like to compare it us the human because everyone has feelings and so do animals and everyone needs help so why not help out the bunnies too or any animals out there. So it was good information so far because I learned something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment