Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

Content:

1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?
I plan on interviewing Joanne one of my mentors, she works at Bunny Burrow, where I do my mentorship hours. Well I want to interview her because I think she will have good answers for me, that will help me out, in my senior project and career too and also because she has experience in her job. Also I have made observations on how she treats the animals and what to do, if something is wrong, and I feel comfortable around her.

2.  You have to ask 5 questions.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?  Ask open-ended questions. 
Some open-ended questions, that I plan to ask are:
  • What part do you work in , like adoption, education, manager??
  • What is the hardest part of your job?
  • What is the most important part of your job you enjoy doing?
  • How long have you been working in Bunny Burrow?
  • How did you get interested in helping bunnies?
  • What schooling did you take?

No comments:

Post a Comment