Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Ouch!!!

       It was during the summer mentorship when I experience, that a bunny bit me. It all started good, my mom drop me off, I went inside all confident, that nothing will happen. Like always I would have to sign in, and then go to the back , to start cleaning. So I started to clean the cages, which are nasty but the bunnies are so cute. After I was done cleaning the cages, I change the water, because everyday at least once a day the water needs to be clean out. Since it was a Tuesday, normally the store is close but they have it open because customer's sometimes come, but that day I had to leave early because we had finish everything, and they ask me," what time is your mom picking you up because we have to leave cause there is a meeting." I said." she's on her way." So Joanne asked me if I wanted to carry a bunny, I was like why not, what could go wrong. I went to the back to chose out a bunny. I choice a bunny that looked so nice his name is Montey, he is 8 years old. Joanne showed me how to carry him, so when I got him, I felt it coming, Montey didn't like me, well that's what I think. I was walking to the back, I felt him chewing on my name tag, in my mind I was like please don't bite me. NO, NO, NO! I took him away from my chest. AND right away when I took him away from me, he BITE me. At that moment  I didn't know what to do, first thing that's came up in mind, I want to drop the bunny, cause I cared more about my cut, but I didn't because its a bunny, they have feeling, plus the place is a No Kill Rescue. The cut hurt like a paper cut. So I was bleeding to death, just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment