Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

Content (Directions): Answer the following 2 questions.

1. I am not exactly sure what my topic name is,but its about helping animals but it would be called No kill Rescue Shelter.

2. iPoly Citizen
           In order to show growth in Ipoly citizen, I will show perfect attendance, although it wont be a problem with me because I always go to school, I hate missing a day of school because I lose a lesson that will affect my grade, I don't wan that to happen. I will show complete work for any courses and projects. I will respect all people because what I have learn in Iploy we are a big family.  Also help others if needed like questions on project homework.
Effective Learner
            I have always been bad on taking tests and quizzes and I want to improve this, by having time and studying for them. By reviewing everything and remembering it will help me a lot because I will improve on my learning skills. Also in every core I will take better notes and will ask for my friends notes to get a better understanding or if I miss anything important for that lesson. This year I will learn many things on my senior topic by myself and this will help me in the future because I will have learned and will be prepare for college.
Effective User of Technology
            In senior year, I will show growth in technology even more. As of right now, I am already showing and learning growth, for example the blog I had no idea how to do it, by the teachers showing us it help me a lot. As the days will pass I will incorporate technology into my learning because without technology I wouldn't have my information for my project. Also to be show even more growth I would not only ask the teachers but also my friends or classmates for help.
Effective Communicator
            As a communicator, this year I will participate in every course because I am very shy when it comes to presenting, or even participating in classes but I know that I shouldn't cause it affects my grade but I am so shy in front of everyone just staring at me. I want to show growth this year  on  talking loud and clear in order for my classmates to hear me. I plan on joining clubs or committees to get over my fear or my shyness when it comes to presenting. If I get lost in anything like my courses or my project, I will ask questions, I don't want to be shy on that too. Another example would be the model assembly or senior project presentation, by the end of the year I be known or people to notice that I am no longer the shy girl in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment