Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 hours check


Content:

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
  • I am doing my mentorship at Bunny Bunch burrow.
2.   Who is your contact?
  • My contact would be Joanne Rodriguez.
3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?  
  • I have completed 30 hours and 30 min with mentorship this includes summer mentorship.
4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.
  • During my  hours that I have completed, each time I helped out, I would clean the rabbits cages, get them fresh water, put hay on their litter box and feed them veggies and also if I had more time I would sometimes do grooming and sometimes take out a cage out so the bunny could a little exercise. I witness the rabbits behavior and also helped out on bunny expo.
5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it.

No comments:

Post a Comment