Monday, January 6, 2014

Senior Project, The Holiday


Content:
 
1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you over the break with your senior project?
  • Over my winter break, I didn't get to really help as much as I wanted to because the Bunny Bunch was closed during the Holidays, and they were also closed on New Years Eve and took some days off.  
 
2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
  • Since the Bunny Bunch was closed during the Holidays, I went to there Facebook  page, where it gave me information on what was going on, like how many bunnies where adopted and how many were recused. Also I found another Facebook page on animal shelters for No kill shelters.
3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?
  • If, I where to do 10 questions interview on questions related to answers of my EQ, I would talk to Caroline because she is the founder of Bunny Bunch, and I believe she can helped me out because she has lots of experiences, or maybe someone else like in the animal shelter that relates to dogs and cats. I also was thinking to interview someone from the Upland Animal shelter or even at the Inland humane society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment