Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection



Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

I am most proud of is that I made time but also that I knew one of my answer to my EQ that I work hard on. Also I liked my EQ poster.
2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       I would give myself a P.

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I used alot my reasech work. I did the p's requirements, I did 10 mins of my answer with supporting details and also I did 10 mins for my activity, also with my activity, it showed my classmates understood my lesson and they did learn on my lesson.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
My hook activity went well, it got the class interesting,  also my lesson answer worked out good, I got to talked about my experience at my mentorship how how it backed out my answer to my EQ.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
My activity went good but I should of mention to class to take notes because my activity was for them to do a poster on what they learn, I would also tell them to be prepare on time to present and to clean after them selves.
5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
I have an idea on what my answer would be, it would be adoption manager, or if not it would be the progress on how the animal recover. It can be how different shelter are considering to become a No-kill shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment