Saturday, January 4, 2014

My work day



For my independent component I am doing extra mentorship and here is what I did today. I usually clean all the rabbits cages. I change the dirty water to fresh water. I put extra hay on their litter box so they can munch on that.

Also in the picture above  you can see the burrow when the bunnies usually spend their day. From what I have observed is that they jump, they usually sleep or try to have fun while playing with they roommate, what they need is a home and a bigger cage to feel free and loved, to played. 
 
 
This picture  was me trying to clean the bunny cage but he this bunny thought I was playing with him. When I clean other rabbits cage, some will let me clean but some don't like it, so I sometimes see how they behave and how they changed there reaction. Some bunnies would attack the broom or some would play or some would try to eat the broom.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment